BE-Xposé camp is an annual orientation camp which will introduce freshmen to the different wings and department of SMU Broadcast & Entertainment (SMUBE).
In our camp, participants get to experience exciting activities that they can expect as a member in SMUBE.
In teams, participants will learn how to:
- Host as an Artiste in Artiste Management Team (AMT)
- Produce a podcast as a part of Campus Radio (CR)
- Shoot a short film with Campus TV (CTV)
- Manage a live event with Events & Backstage (E&B)
- Apply marketing tools and public relations strategies with Marketing & PR
Aside from learning new skills, participants can expect to make new friends, have fun, and most importantly, get an exclusive look at what really goes on in one of the biggest CCAs in SMU.
GOLD SPONSORS 2019
Follow us on Instagram!